Wednesday, June 06, 2007
I haven't blogged in over a month which can't be good, so here's a few updates.

Finished placement, mostly enjoyed it, glad it's over and I have a life again, not sure I'll be wanting to work for an anglican church but who knows?
Looking for a new placement for next year, tis looking hopeful that I'll go to the Hub in Ellesmere Port, it'll be interesting to do some secular youth work for a change.
No idea what's happening over the summer, have applied for a job here in chester, but havent heard from them yet, so it's not looking good there. Hopefully will find some work and somewhere to stay here over summer, not that I don't want to go home,but you do get used to having your own space and going back to sharing a bedroom with two others might be a bit of a change!

I've just realised why I don't blog much, as I can't think of things to write!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer