Thursday, June 14, 2007
Didn't get job in chester so came home and am living with grandparents atm. It feels very strange after living on my own for a year. I've gotten used to coming and going whenever, and not having to explain what I'm doing and when I'll be back. I realise that needs to be said out of politeness, but it still is odd. I also feel at a loose end a lot, havent got a job yet and I feel like I should be doing things all the time!

It's also weird not seeing people all the time. I guess at uni you're with people pretty much all the time, so not seeing them is strange. I love my family but think will be missing people from uni!

Really really needing to find a job (so so skint!) but it's not going great atm, hoping to find one soon!

It's nice to be back near the beach again-went for a cycle along the seafront last night, tres good. There's something about the sea and beach that just makes you feel good. (or maybe that's just me being strange?)


2 Comments:

Blogger Mark Tiddy said...

wow another blog! I'm happy that you're gonna be around during the summer! :) It's gonna be fun...pier on sunday! yay! If your completely skint I'll buy you a drink

Blogger moira frew said...

sea and beach are great...the one thing i miss about bolton!!!! Dundee is sop much nicer...

happy job hunting..

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer